We always try to have our Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. BUT, there is always that one person I might have forgotten, or a party I was invited to that I just found out I need a gift to exchange. GRRRR! This year I was part of a Secret Santa gift exchange with friends. And of course, I kept it for the last minute! Walgreens and photoshop (for the cute printable gift tags) to the rescue!
I decided to make a basket filled with all sorts of goodies to help a mommy relax after a stressful holiday season. During the winter my feet are forgotten about because I’m always wearing socks and shoes (I’m a flip flop kind of girl). So I thought I’d give something that will give a little attention to her feet after walking around stores, doing laundry, vacuuming, and carrying multiple kids around all day.
I’d seen the cute idea for nail polish with a tag that says “For Your Mistletoes” and I just had to plan a basket theme around that!
1. Ped Egg. If you have never used one of these, you MUST. I am a dancer, so I get calluses and this is the ONLY think that takes care of those for me. I’m serious. Get one. They are only $10.
2. After removing calluses you need to moisturize of course. So I got Sally Hansen Callus Foot Softener and Moisturizing foot cream.
3. Then you have to have cute colors for your toe nails so I got some winter colored fingernail polish from Wet ‘n Wild.
4. Of course you have to have an awesome top coat so all that work doesn’t go to waste. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps is the perfect thing for that.
5. Some cozy warm socks to keep your feet nice and soft.
6. And some Good and Delish treats to top it all off.
I used a basket I had at home and grabbed some tissue paper while I was at Walgreens and a gift basket bag. Used some cute wired ribbon and printed off one of these FREE printable gift tags that says “For Your Mistletoes” and viola! I was done!
I hope you enjoy your Holiday Season! Now go and relax!
Check out my YouTube video about this shop: