I make this Italian Pasta Salad almost every time I’m invited to a pot luck. I bring it to baptisms, blessings, homecomings, farewells, birthday parties, BBQ’s, you name it, it’s there. Why? Because everyone asks me to bring it. Everyone loves it. I make a gigantic bowl of it and it’s gone before the line for the food ends!
The best thing about this salad is that it’s so easy to make! You’ll end up making it a lot from now on.
Easy Italian Pasta Veggie Salad (if you need a large bowl full, double this recipe)
- 16 oz. Rotini or Fusilli pasta
- 1/2 bag Hormel Pepperoni Minis
- 1 can large black olives sliced
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 package cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese diced
- 8 oz. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
Start out by cooking the Fusilli according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, cut and dice the rest of the ingredients.
Once the pasta is done cooking, drain it and toss it with cold water. This will keep the pasta from sticking together and it will cool it off. After the pasta is drained all the way, add it to your serving bowl. When it is cooled completely, add all the other ingredients and mix well, or add a lid to the bowl and toss to coat everything with the dressing and mix. Add more dressing just before serving. Sometimes the pasta soaks up too much of the dressing, then you won’t taste it.