“This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.”
Mothers Day is quickly approaching and I know that you are thinking about what to get your mothers. Well I am a mother and I have lots of ideas! I’m going to share with you some of my favorite things that help me out with my busy life running around all day long taking care of kids. Don’t get me wrong, you’ll still be in trouble if you don’t hand make mom a card for Mothers Day, but sometimes it’s nice to get something a little extra.
1. What mom doesn’t need to de-stress at the end of a long day? This Neck Pillow from Earth Therapeutics is microwavable so she can use it hot or cold. It will sooth mom’s sore neck and shoulders and help her feel relaxed because it’s infused with chamomile and lavender. Earth Therapeutics: Relaxing Microwavable Neck Pillow $17.67
2. Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream is just what mom needs at the end of the day to re-moisturize her face and make her feel beautiful. I love this stuff! It fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration in just 8 weeks. She will love it. $19.51
3. Burt’s Bees Everyday Essential Beauty Kit is the ultimate skin care kit. I love to use Burt’s Bees products. I know I’m only putting all natural ingredients on my skin when I use Burt’s Bees and there isn’t a higher quality product out there. $7.99
4. Kindle, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen is a great thing for mom to keep in the car so she can read her favorite books while she is waiting for the kids to get out of school or get done with soccer practice. It’s a touch screen and includes Wi-Fi so she can download all sorts of great books to read. It also has no glare so she can read at the park while the kids play. $79.00 plus free shipping.
5. Magnetic Quartet Dry Erase Calendar Board with Cork Board is great for mothers on the go. This board will keep mom organized and she’ll never miss an appointment. And what’s even better? The whole family can add to the calendar and see what’s going on each week. You can pin invitations and magnet tickets to the board, so those will never get lost on the fridge again! $28.76
6. The Benefit Luv it Up Make Up Kit is perfect to stuff in the glove compartment for touch ups on the go. You never know when mom will need to run into the school or grocery store to grab something, and on those days when she didn’t put on makeup, she might want this in her car. It contains some of the Benifit make up brands best selling products. The colors are nude and neutral so they are perfect for any skin tone. $29.99
7. Do you have a mom that loves to write in a journal? Or an artist that loves to doodle? Your mom will love this SouvNear Handmade Blue Leather Pocket Ethnic Writing Journal with Handmade Paper and Side Lock . Isn’t it beautiful? She will think so too. This will fit perfectly into her purse or on the go bag. $21.99
8. These Foldable Tote bags with Full Length Zippers are great for mom to keep in the trunk of the car to catch all that junk the kids leave in the car. I love how they are collapsible so they don’t take up any room when they are not being used. Have you ever noticed how much stuff your mom has to carry with her? These bags will make her life easier. They may seem simple and silly, but trust me, I would love these as a gift. $9.99 each.
9. Mom needs to stay hydrated and this Young & More Fruit Infused Water Bottle is something she will love. It’s BPA free and what’s even better is that it’s dishwasher safe! Yay! Help mom take care of herself with this gift. $16.97
10. If you are like me, you drive an older car or van which doesn’t include Bluetooth. So I have to listen to music on my cute little Philips Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker. It has the best sound quality for the price and I enjoy taking it with me on the go, or using it to listen to music while I’m getting ready in the morning. I just turn on Pandora and jam away!
11. If your mom is anything like me, she takes a lot of pictures and puts them on Instagram. Well, I know she has been way too busy to print any of those pictures and make them into scrapbooks, so why not print them for her!? Great idea, right? Well, Chatbooks.com is my all time favorite place to print my Instagram photo’s into books. You can read my post about them HERE. Your mom will FLIP about this gift. The books are only $6 each and no additional shipping costs. You can put her on a recurring shipment so she will get a book a month then they will send her a new book every time she hits 60 pictures, or you can order them all at once. I love the fact that they send me a book every time I get to 60 pictures on Instagram, because if they didn’t, I would completely forget. This is a gift she will remember for ever and cherish. And you can use my COUPON CODE: tipsf908 to get your first book FREE!
12. I am usually so busy that I don’t have time to keep my house as clean as I would like it to be. And what comes along with a mess? A smell. Especially from last nights dinner or the boys sticky soccer socks. Help mom make the house smell better with these cool Candle Warmers from CityCreekCandles.com. They let me try out one of these and my house has never smelled more inviting. I love the lemon sugar wax melts, but there are so many to choose from. You can get a City Creek Candles 6-Pack Variety Wax Melts online for $29.77 so mom can choose which scent she wants to use. The wax warmers are around $22.00.
13. Now are you ready for the surprise thing I use ALL THE TIME? This JJ Cole Collections All-Purpose Blanket stays in the back of my car and we use it when we go to the park, to BBQ’s, the pool, the beach, on a picnic, watching fireworks, watching soccer games, and so on! I LOVE this blanket because its waterproof and I can clean up spills quickly and easily. I also LOVE the fact that it folds up into a nice little bundle with a shoulder strap so I can have my hands free to carry the 50 million other things I need to take to the car. $29.05
14. And to go along with that All-Purpose Blanket above, I love my umbrella. Not just for rain, but to keep the sun off me. This Sun Tek 68″ UV Protection Wind Cheater Vented Canopy Umbrella is the greatest. It’s big enough to keep me warm outside while the cold wind blows in the spring while watching soccer and it keeps the sun off of me in the summer while watching soccer. I’m at soccer games a lot if you can’t tell. This umbrella stays with me all the time.
15. Why not spoil mom and get her some REAL headphones this Mothers Day? These Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones are beautiful and have the best possible sound so mom can listen to her classical music and not bother you 😉 She won’t miss a sound with these amazing headphones.
I hope I have given you some new ideas and insights into what a busy mom needs and wants for Mothers Day this year. She is worth every penny. BUT don’t forget, she want’s a HANDMADE card from you too. With a long letter explaining why she is the best Mother in the world. What would be even better? Writing that letter with your own handwriting in the front of the journal you are buying her. AWE! Brilliant!
What is your mom asking for this year?