Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats!
My family loves Rice Krispies treats and so we like to experiment with different flavors to mix things up a bit. This time we decided to mix some of Daddy’s favorite drink mix into the marshmallows, and we created a new favorite!
My husband absolutely loves Stephen’s Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Drink. He’s not a fan of Hot Cocoa, so this is what he drinks when we are having Hot Cocoa.
These are the perfect Thanksgiving dessert for the kids who don’t like pie. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Stephen's Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Drink Mix
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in the pumpkin spice drink mix.
- 2. Stir in the cereal until well combined
- 3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool and cut into serving size pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.