This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.
It’s very important to spend some one on one time with our significant other.
It’s imperative to building a strong relationship. But dates can be really expensive. So I’ve asked some really frugal people from a Frugal Facebook Group their favorite frugal date ideas. They did not disappoint.
Here are 41 Cheap Date Ideas that are still fun!
1. Watch a meteor shower.
2. Walk in the park in your city then feed the ducks old bread from home.
3. Find free events on your city web site like music concerts, outdoor movies, etc.
4. Picnic in your living room watching a romantic movie. This is our favorite Picnic Blanket.
5. Drive somewhere where you can watch the sunset and eat dinner in the car.
6. If you have a fire pit, and your city allows it, make a fire and make s’mores.
7. Drive way out of the city where you can see the stars and have a picnic on the hood of your car.
8. Go to a local body of water and skip rocks.
9. Go to a thrift store and pick out outrageous outfits for each other then wear them to dinner.
10. Find a new recipe and make it together at home.
11. Have a game night with each other with popcorn.
12. Donate blood together.
13. Go geocaching.
14. Head to the mall and people watch. Make up stories about the people you see.
15. Go play tennis, basketball or football at the local High School.
16. Go for a walk together around the neighborhood.
17. Go window shopping in the Arts District in your city.
18. Find free museums in your area.
19. See if your local library has classes for adults.
20. Go to a cemetery and go “ghost hunting”.
21. Ramen noodle candle light dinner.
22. Go letterboxing.
23. Go play Pokemon Go together.
24. Go camping.
25. Go shopping at Yard Sales together.
26. Rent a Redbox movie and watch it in the car DVD player.
27. Fly kites together.
28. Go to a local park later at night and play on the playground together.
29. Go rollerblading.
30. Make ice cream sundaes.
31. Camp in the living room with a tent and everything.
32. Go on a bike ride.
33. Go to the local pool and relax in the hot tub.
34. Collect coupons and use them to decide where you are going and what you are doing.
35. Have a spa night and pamper each other.
36. Make a bucket list together.
37. Go house hunting.
38. Go to the arcade.
39. Visit a local bakery and try something new.
40. Go for a test drive in your dream car.
41. Use the MoviePass card to go to new movies.
Bonus: Have the kids sleep over at Grandma’s and Grandpa’s house and have a romantic night with your husband. Get a new sexy outfit and spice things up a bit. Some of our favorite products for a romantic night are made by Good Clean Love. They have a variety of products that help with sexual health. They sent me a few products to try out. Their products are organic and healthy for your body.
-Almost Naked Personal Lubricant is water based and 100% Vegan & Gluten free.
-Bio-Match™ Restore™ Moisturizing Personal Lubricant is an essential part of a pro-active daily feminine hygiene routine. Restore is a natural moisturizer which may help with vaginal dryness, itching, and odor and promotes health of maintenance of healthy vaginal flora. Learn more about Good Clean Love’s organic personal lube.
-Caribbean Rose Sensual Body Oil starts with a smoky, earthy base that overflows into a sweet and sensuous rose. These rose scented body oils are great for sensual massages, bathing, kissing, moisturizing, and more. The uses and possibilities for Love Oils are limited only by your imagination!
-Good Clean Love’s Organic Aphrodisiac Scents are designed to awaken the passionate lover in each of us. They contain no fixatives, so they respond to the unique body chemistry of the wearer.
Leave a Reply