I have major problems with my feet. I was a dancer for years when I was young and my feet are paying the price. I have some bones out of place and I have Plantar Fasciitis.
I try so hard to exercise but my feet hurt so bad afterwards.
I have learned from talking to friends and doctors that I really need to be wearing better shoes. Shoes that are supportive to my achy feet.
So I went on a search to find some shoes that would help my feet.
But guess what I found? Old lady shoes that are boring and flat. Ugh!
Fast forward a few months and SAS Shoes contacts me and asks if I wanted to try some of their shoes. I had a look at all of them and I thought they were all really cute! Then I learned how well they are made and how good they are for your feet. I was SOLD! Thanks SAS Shoes for sending me a couple of pairs to try out for this review.
Let me tell you a little about why I love these shoes so much.
SAS handcrafts their shoes from only the softest, highest quality leather. Approximately 80 different skilled pairs of hands carefully construct and inspect each shoe to make sure the SAS shoes you choose are the best made pair of footwear in your closet.
Their shoes are made with the highest quality leather and the most supportive soles. The Sunny and Pampa SAS shoes have a Tripad system that cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. It’s made to withstand all-day use.
Do you want to know what can happen to your feet if you are always wearing ill-fitting shoes?
● Athlete’s foot: a common and contagious fungal infection that causes scaling, flaking,
and itching because of sweaty socks and tight shoes.
● Bunions: caused when the base of the toe is pushed out of its normal position causing a
bulge on the side of the foot.
● Corns: hard layers of skin cells that form as the skin tries to protect itself against
● Hammer Toe: caused by the misalignments of the toe joints for long periods of time,
leading the toes to shorten and appear bent. Hammer toe results from shoes that force
the toe into a bent position.
● Ingrown nails: the toenail starts digging into the toe causing severe pain. This is a result
of the downward pressure exerted by shoes. The condition can worsen and even
become infected leading to more serious problems.
● Collapsed arches: when someone’s foot has low or no arches leading to strain in the
● Joint pain: ill-fitting shoes that fail to provide the adequate support can lead to joint
problems such as arthritis and knee pain due to the muscles having to work harder.
● Metatarsalgia: when the ball of your foot becomes inflamed causing severe pain.
● Hip pain, back pain, and poor posture: can be a result of thin soles failing to absorb the
shock from your feet hitting the ground.
● Knee pain: caused when the foot over pronates causing the leg to circle towards the
opposite leg – forcing it to point inward and not in the normal direction.
For more on the effects of wearing ill-fitting shoes, head over to www.orthofeet.com.
Did you know that a lot of your foot, knee and back problems can be helped by wearing the right shoes? That’s why I’m so happy to have found these SAS shoes.
I’m so excited that I can start healing my feet while still looking on trend at the same time!
The two shoes I chose to test out were the Sunny in a Deep Blue color and the Pampa in Pearl White color. I love the blue color of the Sunny shoes. They go really well with any color pants.
And the Pampa in white is a great neutral color and style to go with many different Spring and Summer looks.
Check out all the different styles they have for men and women. They even sell handbags and bling!
Leave a Reply