This is my all time favorite Autumn and Christmas drink. I always have to stop and get myself one when I am out Christmas shopping to brighten my mood. Oblivious drivers and crowds are not my favorite thing to deal with during the Holidays 😉 I DON’T however like the price tag! That’s when I went on a search for a Copy Cat recipe so I could make my own. I found it HERE! Now she say’s her husband used to work at Starbucks and he say’s this is basically how they make it. And if you want it frothy, just whip it up in your blender before you serve it… just BE CAREFUL… it’s really hot!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
Starbucks Copy Cat Caramel Apple Spice drink:
- Bottle of Treetop Apple Juice or Cider
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Topping
- Cinnamon Dolce flavor – you can either buy it for $7 at Starbucks or make your own for pennies by using these ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- About 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
How to make it:
- Make the Cinnamon Syrup. In a pot add all the ingredients ( sugar, water;cinnamon).
- Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes – it should reduce in half.
- While that is cooking in a large stockpot add apple juice – Each serving is 12 oz so heat up as much as you need.
- Once the apple juice is heated and the syrup is done – add 3 Tablespoons of Syrup to 12 oz of Juice.
- Add whipped cream and caramel drizzle