How to Dip Dye Your Hair with Kool-Aid:
- One package Kool-Aid the color you want to dye your hair
1. Add about an inch of water to a small pan and heat until boiling. Mix the Kool-Aid with the boiling water into a cereal size bowl.
2. Put your hair in a low pony tail and dip your hair in the mixture as high as you want the dye to go.
3. Leave in the dye for about 7 minutes.
4. Using an old rag or a few paper towels, towel dry the hair
5. Blow dry the hair. Don’t wash for about 2 days.
This dye has lasted a few weeks already even with washing. It really does last along time. I’ve been told about 1-3 months.