Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and Sausage Stew
What you’ll need:
-1 pound Italian sausage
-2 cans – 14 oz. petite diced tomatoes
-2 cans- 14.5 oz. beef broth
-1 can – 15.5 oz. black beans drained and rinsed
-1 – 19 oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini’s
-1 tablespoon dried Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese and parsley for topping if desired
1. Brown the sausage in a frying pan crumbling as you go.
2. Add cooked and crumbled sausage, tomatoes, broth, black beans and Italian seasoning to crockpot.
3. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4. Add the Tortellini and cook for another 30 minutes.
5. Serve with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.
DONE. See, I told you it was easy! Only 6 ingredients!