What’s better than sticking toothpicks into a gumdrops? Nothing! The ideas are limitless for the kids. They made so many creative things with these. I just bought red and green gumdrops and gummy stars and let them create! I loved the “snowflakes” the kids came up with by cutting the toothpicks in half so they were a little more compact. Then my daughter made a long “icicle” by making it like you would a shishkabob.
- Go to the landing page here, for this series that Melissa at Mama Miss is hosting.
- Just link up a KID-MADE ornament you’ve created with your kiddos (limited to 2 a day).
- Add this pretty little ornament shaped button below to your blog post, or your sidebar, or somewhere on your beautiful blog letting me know you are joining in on the fun too!!
- Label the ornament button: 20 Days of a Kid-Made Christmas: Ornaments
- Link the ornament button to: the landing page for this series.