“This post contains affiliate links”
I don’t know about you, but I really get sick of candy when Halloween rolls around. It makes me sick to my stomach to see all that candy my kids bring home. I want to throw it all away. I love it when my kids receive NON-Candy treats when Trick-or-Treating. Here’s a collection of ideas you can use instead of passing out candy this year.
I’ve included the Amazon link to make it easier on you. Just click and buy. Then it will get sent right to your door. No shopping. Hurray!
1. Halloween Stamps – 24 per unit 2. Mini Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Rubber Ducks
3. HALLOWEEN Character BOOKMARKS 4. Glowsticks Bracelets
5. 72 halloween glitter tattoos 6. Halloween Punch Balloon (16-Pack)
7. Halloween Friendship Rope Bracelets 8. Small HALLOWEEN PARTY FAVORS
9. Glow in the Dark Sticky Eyes 10. Bright Halloween Bouncing Balls 11. Mini Halloween Magic Springs
12. Flashing Led Bumpy Ring 13. MINI Iconic HALLOWEEN Spiral NOTEPADS 14. Play-Doh Party Bag
15. Plastic BAT RINGS 16. LED Finger Lights
I hope these non candy hand out favors will be a hit with your ghosts and goblins! I know my kids would love to receive the glowing favors!