Saint Patricks Day is quickly approaching and all the preschool and elementary teachers and mom’s of the world are looking for creative ways to work with rainbows. Well, I’ve compiled some of my favorite Rainbow Crafts and Activities and Recipes for you all in one place.
1. Rainbow Vision Glasses from In the Playroom.
2.Rainbow Wet Felting also from In the Playroom.
3. Rainbow Bark from Mom on Timeout.
4. Rainbow Pizza from Gimme Some Oven.
5. Pot of Gold Easy Paper Plate craft from Tutu’s and Tea Parties.
6. Rainbow Letter Sensory Bin from Growing Book by Book.
7. Rainbow Fruit Tray from The Joys of Boys.
8. Crawling Colors Science Experiment from Parenting Chaos.
9. Rainbow Rice I Spy from You Clever Monkey.
10. Rainbow Paint Bleed Art from Zing Zing Tree.
11. Rainbow and Bits of Gold Streamer from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
12. Rainbow Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment from Happily Ever Mom.
13. Unique Rainbow Art for Kids from Buggy and Buddy.
14. Rainbow Reflection Experiment from Buggy and Buddy.
15. Crayon and Watercolor Rainbow Art from Buggy and Buddy.