Saint Patricks Day is quickly approaching and all the preschool and elementary teachers and mom’s of the world are looking for creative ways to work with rainbows. Well, I’ve compiled some of my favorite Rainbow Crafts and Activities and Recipes for you all in one place.
1. Rainbow Vision Glasses from In the Playroom.
2.Rainbow Wet Felting also from In the Playroom.
3. Rainbow Bark from Mom on Timeout.
4. Rainbow Pizza from Gimme Some Oven.
5. Pot of Gold Easy Paper Plate craft from Tutu’s and Tea Parties.
6. Rainbow Letter Sensory Bin from Growing Book by Book.
7. Rainbow Fruit Tray from The Joys of Boys.
8. Crawling Colors Science Experiment from Parenting Chaos.
9. Rainbow Rice I Spy from You Clever Monkey.
10. Rainbow Paint Bleed Art from Zing Zing Tree.
11. Rainbow and Bits of Gold Streamer from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
12. Rainbow Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment from Happily Ever Mom.
13. Unique Rainbow Art for Kids from Buggy and Buddy.
14. Rainbow Reflection Experiment from Buggy and Buddy.
15. Crayon and Watercolor Rainbow Art from Buggy and Buddy.
Anne Campbell says
Thanks for the St. Patrick’s Day inspiration! I’m pinning and sharing on Klout!
The rainbow vision glasses are darling! Excited to do some of these crafts with my kids in the next few weeks.
Anita Lichfield says
These are all super great ideas especially with St. Patty’s Day around the corner. Although, if I had to pick a favorite, the rainbow inspired pizza would be on my list since I try and eat the rainbow anyway. I think my kids might even eat it too! So pretty.
These are all wonderful ideas for kids! They will really help build those fine motor skills. I will have to share with the parents at our center. They love ideas that help their kids stay active and creative. Thank you!
What a great collection! And since we are in the midst of yet ANOTHER snow storm, I could use a little color in my days 🙂 The kids will definitely love these activities.
The crafts look so cool and easy to do. and the food looks delicious, thanks for sharing with us.