It’s Tuesday and we have another amazing guest post for our Oktoberfest! Please welcome Salvage Sister and Mister. They will be showing us how to monogram a pumpkin in less than 5 minutes. So cute!
. . . . . . . .
5 Minute Monogrammed Pumpkin
Supplies Needed –
- Sharpie (*Amazon Affiliate Link)
Yep, that’s it!
- Do an internet IMAGE search for a monogram initial of your last name.
- Take your pumpkin and find the section you want to face front. The flattest side works well. Also, set the pumpkin on the ground to see how it sits for best view.
- Looking at the image from the internet, draw a similar image onto the face of the pumpkin with a pencil.
- Make any changes you need.
- Trace over the pencil with the Sharpie color of your choosing.
What do you think? Easy huh?
Honestly, it may take a few more minutes, but not much. Very little time was spent searching for a monogram or getting this perfect.
We are a husband and wife blogging team at Salvage Sister and Mister . Our mission is to assist in salvaging the most of your time, money, resources, and moments for your best life.
Topics Include: Food, Travel, Crafts, DIY, Family, Blogging, and Faith
We hope you have enjoyed this project.
Here are some posts we think you will enjoy:
Owl Be Home for Christmas