April Fools Day is a great way to teach your kids how to be good sports and understand how to be light hearted. I have a few kids that need to work on this. They are very literal and very serious. So the more I can play around with them the better! These April Fools Day Jokes are more fun than they are mean, which is more my style.
1.Make “Brown E’s”for your kids. Cut out a bunch of E’s from brown construction paper, add them to a cooking pan, cover them with tin foil and tell your kids to come see the brownies you made! Of course, have some real brownies made because you’re not that mean! Right?
2. Make your kids some yummy “lollypops”!
3. Ask the kids to go and get the mail after you’ve added a real looking lizard. You’ll have to sneak behind them to catch it on video!
4. Take your kids marshmallow picking . . .
5. Make your kids a special lunch for school.
6. This juice is undrinkable. They’ll love this one!
7. Make some “French Fries” for dinner.
8. Learn how to make the bathwater run blue!
9. Turn all your pictures upside down all over the house!
10. Make your kids a Mashed Potato Sundae!
Have fun trying out these great pranks on your kids this April Fools Day!
What are some of your most favorite tricks you’ve played on someone or they’ve played on you?