“This post contains affiliate links and some items were sent to me for review. Please see the disclosure policy for more information.”
If you’re husband is anything like mine, he already has everything he wants. When he wants it he just goes out and gets it. He is also really picky and only buys high quality products. So I will NOT buy him anything unless it’s in the Amazon shopping cart, and he put it there himself.
I’ve gathered a few great ideas that my husband has asked for, so you know for sure that the man in your life will like at least one of these things! Right?
1. Sugru. Sugru is the world’s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber. Sugru is here to make fixing easy and fun. The self-setting rubber, formed by hand and cures at room temperature overnight. It’s self adhesive and bonds to aluminum, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics. Sugru is waterproof, UV resistant, electrically insulating and dishwasher proof when cured.
2. Camping Hammock. If you have a man in your life that loves to camp or go hiking, he needs one of these packable hammocks.
3. Wireless Headphones. Almost everyone loves music or at least listening to audio books. And wireless headphones are awesome to use with your smartphone. You can move around freely without any cords! I want some for myself!
4. Smart Watches. There are so many different kinds of smart watches, there has to be a perfect one for the man in your life. If you have a hiker, get the Garmin, if you have a runner, get the Fitbit.
5. Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer. If you have a man in your life that loves to cook, he’d love to act like Alton Brown and use this Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer.
6. Knife Sharpener. This is a great gift for a hunter, cook, hiker, anyone who uses knifes. Which is everyone, right? This Knife Sharpener is a great gift for so many different personalities.
7. 10 in One Camping Tool. For the avid camper in your life. This handy gizmo takes all the necessities of camping and rolls them into one space saving tool. It has a hammer for the stakes, pliers to take them out, Philips and flat head screwdriver, serrated and flat blade, and a bottle opener. It even comes in a convenient carrying case with belt loop so you don’t lose it. This is a true must have for any camper or hiker.
8. Tactical Flashlight. This super bright flashlight shines with 1000lm max output, 1150ft max lighting range, it’s a good choice for cycling, hiking, camping and emergency. The design allows you to easily switch from a narrow beam to widespread coverage. It comes with a rechargeable Lithium battery, to save your money and batteries. It’s also rain proof!
9. Home Safe. After getting all these awesome gifts for your man, why not give him a safe to keep all those great gifts safe?
10. And if nothing looks good to give as a gift, why not get him an Amazon gift card?