We all love spending time at Disneyland, Happiest Place on Earth, especially when you know you’re getting the happiest deal on earth! Today I’m sharing with your tips and tricks to save the most money when planning your Disneyland trip with your family.
We all love Disneyland with our kids but we can’t always afford to go because of the cost. We are deal searchers and try and find the best deals possible! Well, Get Away Today can help you do just that. The agents at Get Away Today are travel experts with exceptional customer service and guarantee the lowest price out there.
Not only are their Disneyland tickets discounted year-round but you can also use promo code TypicalMom for an additional $10 off your Southern California vacation package. There are tons of money saving tips when visiting this magical park but here are just a few to help you do Disneyland on the cheap!
1. Travel off-season. These months typically include January, February, May, September, early November and anytime most people are in school. Traveling during these months helps you miss peak times, which eliminates peak pricing. Not only is this a great way to save, but it can also make an ordinary time of the year more extraordinary. Keep in mind that during these months there can be more maintenance going on at Disneyland, due to fewer crowds. But don’t let that stop you because no matter when you go you are sure to have a magical time!
2. Purchase multi-day tickets because the more days you go to Disneyland, the more you save. Get Away Today offers 2-5 day Disneyland tickets at discounted rates, including a 5-day Park Hopper ticket for the price of a 4-day. Who doesn’t love more days at Disneyland? Especially when you are saving even more that way!
3. Get Hotel Discounts. Not only does Get Away Today offer discounted tickets but they have great deals and perks for hotel stays as well. By booking through them, not only will you get discounted hotel rates but you can also get free breakfast, free parking and even a free night at select hotels. You’ll definitely want to book your hotel through them to get the most for your stay.
4. Tips for Eating at Disneyland. The food at Disneyland is delicious and fun to experience but can be a little pricey. A great way to save is to either split meals at the park or bring your own food to share. Disneyland is more than happy to let you bring in your own food as long as there aren’t any big coolers or glass containers.
5. Souvenirs are a fun way to remember your Disneyland trip but how can you save money when they are so costly? A few ways to pinch your pennies in this area are by making or purchasing your own beforehand, choosing a less expensive option such as a postcard or keychain or the best savings of all – getting a FREE one! That’s right, you can get free souvenirs throughout the Disneyland park. Some of these include a celebration pin from City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A., a park map, the artwork you create at the Animation Academy and more. With so many inexpensive options, you won’t have to skip the souvenirs.
Now that you know how to do Disneyland for less, you won’t want to miss out on these magical savings! Book now at getawaytoday.com or give their agents a call at 855-GET-AWAY.
Be sure to use promo code TypicalMom to get an additional $10 off your Southern California vacation package and let them know Tips from a Typical Mom sent you.