“This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.”
The end of the school year is always non stop running back and forth to the school for all the end of year programs. It’s all crazyness! And sometimes, just sometimes, I forget about getting the kids teachers something to show my appreciation for them. Imagine that! Me forgetting something. Ha!
So I’ve compiled a collection of End of Year Teacher Gift ideas that are not only really easy but super quick. Most of them have free printables, so all you have to do is print, cut and attach to a gift. EASYYYYY!
1. “Thanks for making me feel like a Star” movie gift from Tatertots and Jello. Just grab a gift card to the local movie theater and fill this cute printable box with movie goodies. So simple!
3. “Thanks for quenching my thirst for knowledge this year” is an idea I had a few years ago that I loved! It was so easy. I just bought a cute cup with a straw and filled it with drink flavoring powders.
4. Now this is a gift I would love as a teacher! A Summer Relaxation Kit. What teacher doesn’t need this?
5. I love mint and this cute basket would be so fun to put together. How cute is this?
6. A teacher always loves to hear praise from their students and this gift is perfect for that. You have your child write reasons why they love their teacher and then you put those in the jar with Riesens candy. So cute!
7. A teacher needs a night to unwind, so why not give them a Red Box rental code with some yummy treats? This gift basket is so cute!
8. And if all else fails and you don’t know what your childs teacher wants or needs, how about a gift card? I love getting gift cards for gifts so I can go and get what I need or want. These printables are so cute and go with different stores and restaurants so you can choose.
9. This bright and sunny gift is so cute and you could include anything that’s orange. How easy is that? “Orange You Glad it’s Summer.”
10. What person doesn’t love homemade fresh bread? Make some yourself or get some from a bakery and throw this cute tag on it. So easy and yummy!
I hope these ideas help you out these last few weeks of school! Good luck!