I know what you’re thinking. I’ve heard of Peaches & Cream and Strawberries & Cream, but not Grapes & Cream. Well, you’re in for a treat then.
This Grapes and Cream Fruit Salad is a version you are going to love and make for every get together you have.
And everyone you know will be asking you to make this for their parties too.
It’s the most simple fruit salad I’ve ever made because there is no slicing. Just wash the grapes, pat dry and add to the cake pan.
Grapes and Cream Fruit Salad
- 1- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1 container cool whip or 2 cups homemade whipped cream (recommended)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar or more to taste
- brown sugar for sprinkling on top
- about 4 pounds of grapes, 2 pounds each of red and green. I just buy one package of each and wash and add to the pan until almost full. About 8-10 cups total.
In a stand mixer or with a handheld electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and whipped cream and whip until smooth again. If you are using whipping cream, beat on high until stiff peaks form. Wash and dry the grapes and pour them into a cake pan. Spread the cream mixture evenly over the top of the grapes. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Eat immediately or you can cover and refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
Spread over the grapes in the pan by first dropping by tablespoons all over the grapes then smoothing it carefully. The grapes make it hard to spread so this process makes it easier.
The brown sugar just gives it a little bit more sweetness and a more interesting look.
You can see just how easy it is to make in this video: