We love potluck picnics in the summer. Especially when it’s a family gathering. I love getting the cousins together to play and visit so they can build strong relationships. Usually when we get together, it’s a potluck. We all bring something to share and sometimes I have a hard time thinking about something new to bring. So I put together a list of some yummy looking recipes to bring to a potluck picnic dinner.
1. Grape Salad. This is a family favorite for sure!
2. Grandma Pat’s Baked Beans. Grandma Pat brings these to every family gathering and they are gobbled up by everyone. She let me have the recipe and I love it because I can make it in the crockpot.
3. Caprese Pasta Salad. This is a great new recipe that no one has ever brought to your potluck picnic I bet. Everyone will love it.
4. Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches. These are the easiest thing you’ll ever make and everyone will be WAY impressed.
5. Easy Greek Salad. This salad is so easy and quick to throw together.
6. Italian Pasta Salad. Another easy pasta salad to throw together. This one is extra flavorful because of the pepperoni. Yum!
7. Crock Pot Kalua Pork. Again, so easy to make because all you do is throw it in the crockpot and you’re done.
8. Deviled Eggs. A tradition at every potluck.
9. 1 Hour Easy Dinner Rolls. Because you have to have dinner rolls at every picnic, right?
10. Florida Orange Jerk Marinade Chicken Kabobs. Just in case you were asked to bring your own meat.
11. Caprese Salsa with Pita Chips. This is a unique twist on the traditional chips and salsa.
12. Chili Lime BBQ Chicken. This is another great option to bring for a meat to a Potluck BBQ.
13. Superbowl Taco Dip. This is the best taco dip I’ve ever had. It’s hot so you would make it right before you leave for the potluck then add the fresh ingredients when you get there. So worth it!
14. Authentic Restaurant Style Salsa from Chile. This is an old recipe coming from a little old Chilean lady and it’s soooooo good! I make about 8 cups of it a week.
15. Caprese Pasta Salad. Here is a different recipe from the one listed above. You choose which one you like better.