Yesterday I posted 15 recipes for a potluck but that post only included real food. And we all know there needs to be desserts at a potluck to keep the kids happy, right? So here are some of my favorite dessert recipes that could be brought to a potluck.
1. Fresh Berry Picks with Cream Cheese Dip.
2. Lemon Chiffon Cupcakes with Blackberries.
3. Double Peanut Butter Brownies From a Mix.
4. Summer Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips.
5. Freshly cut watermelon. Learn how to really cut a watermelon.
6. Dark Chocolate Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
7. Chocolate Cupcakes with Fresh Raspberry Frosting.
8. Blueberry Cobbler Butter Bars.
9. Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies.
10. Bake Sale Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes.
11. Ice Cream made in a Zip Top Bag.
15. Cotton Candy Rice Krispy Treats.
16. Malted Milk Whoppers Cookies.
18. Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries.
19. Sour Cream Brownies with Chocolate Velvet Frosting.
20. Here’s a healthier version of Rice Krispy Treats.
21. Frozen Twinkies Ice Cream Cake.
22. Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Leave a Reply