Memorial Day is on Monday and I’ve been on the search for some great Barbecue Chicken recipes for our family BBQ. We always make burgers and hot dogs, but I really like to have some chicken for those who are looking to eat a little healthier. So I’ve collected 20 amazing grilled chicken recipes from the “interweb” for ya. Enjoy!
1. Dad’s Grilled Chicken Marinade from Love to Be in the Kitchen.
2. Honey Chicken Shish Kabobs from United Moms Network.
3. Florida Orange Jerk Chicken Kabobs.
4. Barbecue Chicken and Veggie Foil Packs from Diethood.
5. Grilled Honey Lime Chicken from Cooking Classy.
6. Spice-Rubbed Grilled Chicken from My Recipes.
7. Easy Grilled Chicken from Damn Delicious.
8. Grilled Hawaiian Chicken with Coconut Rice from Tips From a Typical Mom.
9. Southwestern Grilled Chicken with Lime Butter from She Wears Many Hats.
10. Korean Barbecue Chicken Wings, but would be great on chicken breasts too! From A Family Feast.
11. The BEST Grilled Chicken with spice rub by Joyful Healthy Eats.
12. Chili Lime BBQ Chicken by Tips From a Typical Mom.
13. Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken from Closet Cooking.
14. Hoisin Glazed Grilled Chicken by Cooking Classy.
15. Lime Grilled Chicken Breasts from Five Little Chefs.
16. Hawaiian BBQ Chicken from The Real Housewives of Riverton.
17. BBQ Chicken Bacon Pineapple Kabobs from Butter with a Side of Bread.
And now what if you want to do something extra yummy with your grilled chicken? Try these fun recipes!
18. BBQ Chicken Pizza from Cupcake Diaries.
19. Grilled Chicken and BBQ Coleslaw Tacos from The Complete Savorist.
20. Grilled Chicken Enchilada Soup from Tips From a Typical Mom.
There you have it! 20 easy and delicious Grilled Chicken Recipes for all your summer barbecues! What is your favorite recipe for grilled chicken?