I can’t think of a more stressful time of year for a mom. She has to make sure that everyone is taken care of, all the gifts are bought, the halls are decked and that there are cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
She needs a break.
What a better gift for mom than a spa day? I know lots of moms don’t like to actually go to a spa though. Take me for instance. I would much rather create my own spa at home and share it with my girls. That’s why today I’m helping you find the best things to buy as a gift for a stressed out mom and create the best spa day at home with some great products.
1. Ovie Cordless Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager with Heat. YOU GUYS! I got one of these to test out and it is the best thing I’ve ever received. I’m not kidding. Because I sit a lot of the day on my computer my back gets really tight and aches a lot. I was constantly asking my husband to rub my shoulders, just so I could function. I was getting migraines and those were making me feel nauseated and I was just miserable most days. This little massager was heaven sent. I can not even explain to you how much I am attached to it.
The Ovie Cordless Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager is so convenient because it’s cordless. You can charge it and take it anywhere without having to deal with a cord. It’s not just for your neck and back either, you can use it on your legs and arms too. It’s really amazing how fast it works. Massage therapy alleviates pains, relieves onset headaches, promotes better sleep, accelerates recover and improves circulation. The typical massage at a masseuse can cost hundreds of dollars, the Ovie massager pays for itself after two uses. The massager has Velcro straps so you can wrap it around your lower back and enjoy a massage while you are still taking care of the kids.
I use the massager as I watch TV after the kids go to bed or during the day sitting at the desk while I work. You can get a 10% discount on your purchase of an Ovie Cordless Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager by using this discount code: 7E4F02XZM709
2. DIY Bath Bombs. An hour in a relaxing hot bath works wonders for sore muscles and stress. You don’t have to run out to the store and grab these, you can make them on your own with ingredients you probably have at home. Here is a fun video to show you how easy they are to make. I’m sure you know that moms love homemade gifts more than store bought ones.
3. DIY Spa Scrubs. We love to make our own spa scrubs at home. They are so easy and filled with goodness that makes your skin as soft as a baby’s butt! Seriously. They get made in a few minutes and last a long time. Your wife or mom will love these scrubs. One is a salt scrub for your body and one is a sugar scrub for your hands.
4. DIY Face Masks. Help mom refresh with an amazing homemade face mask. Here are 7 you can choose from that all do something different. She can put them on her face and hop in the tub while she let’s them sit.
5. Meditation pillow and candle. I know that meditation isn’t for everyone, but for those who love it and do it highly recommend it. For those who want to try it or love to do it, you need to check out the Brentwood Homes Wellness Bundle. It comes with a meditation pillow, candle and pillow. Such a great idea!
6. A Home Pedicure Kit. This is one of my favorite gift ideas for Christmas. I don’t like going to get pedicures. There’s just something about someone else touching my feet. And digging into the dirt under my toes. Yuck! I love to be able to do my own pedicures at home. This fun kit is perfect for that. Check it out here.
Be sure to check out Ovie Shiatsu Massager online and use the coupon code when checking out to save 10% (7E4F02XZM709)