My kids are actually pretty good at letting me throw away or recycle most of the things that they bring home from school. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the things they bring home. But keeping every single piece of artwork from 5 kids really starts to pile up.
I always keep the most precious things. Like anything that includes hand prints. Or creative pieces that they made all on their own. But it’s just not possible to save everything.
My fridge gets pretty full sometimes and we need to make room for new pieces of art. That’s why I’m so happy to be partnering with Keepy to bring you this post today. I am so in love with the Keepy App.
Not only can you store images of all the amazing things your kids make, but you can store pictures, videos and audio clips. Have you every gone back and watched a video of your teenager from when they were about 2? Did you die at how cute their voice was? Did you document the silly things they used to say, and how they used to pronounce certain words?
My daughter used to say “mazagleen” instead of magazine, and I wish I had recorded her voice. I would listen to it over and over again if I could.
Guess what? That’s not even the best part of the Keepy app! The best part is that you can share all these amazing memories with your family and friends. Do you have grandparents or parents that live far away or who aren’t able to see your kids as often as they would like? Then you should get them all to download this app and they can see all of these memories too. It’s a great way to share memories of your children that you would like to be protected from strangers. No more sharing that sensitive information online.
I have a special treat for all my readers that download the Keepy App. The first 10 people to download Keepy at Keep.me will get a free 1 year upgrade to the unlimited plan! All you need to do is reply back to the welcome email you get from Keepy or email them and tell them that they heard about the app from Tips From a Typical Mom. You have 24 hours to reply to get the year free!
My son had fun making chocolate covered strawberries for his Valentine this year. It was so fun to document his creativeness with the Keepy App. My mom is able to see all these memories right from the app. She is home bound right now after going through chemotherapy. So keeping in touch with what the kids are doing is really important to her.
So if you want to reduce the amount of art clutter on your fridge, hallway, closet door, kitchen wall, and office, you’ve got to download the Keepy App.
Here is the list of its key features: (some of these features are available on the Keepy unlimited plan)
- You can upload photos, art, videos, mementos, etc.
- You can assign each family member an individual memory timeline.
- You can crop and enhance photos within the app and organize them directly from your phone.
- You can invite grandparents and loved ones to be your kids’ “Fans” so they can see everything you save.
- You and your child can record voice over stories about each photo.
- Your “Fans” can leave voice, video or text comments about the art, photos and videos uploaded.
- You can keep track of all kinds of memories using our category, location and timeline features.
- Keepy can sync to your Facebook page and pull photos right from it to document.
- You can view all your uploads on your very own private Keepy website.
- With the unlimited plan, everything can sync to Dropbox for backup and long-term storage and so it can be accessible from any device. And Keepy backs up all of your memories as original print quality photos and HD videos.
If you are wanting to share more memories with your family and friends and keep your fridge clutter free, be sure to download the Keepy app today.
And REMEMBER, the first 10 fans that click through my link to download the app, then respond to the email Keepy sends them for a free upgrade, stating that you learned about the app from Tips From a Typical Mom, gets a free year upgrade to the unlimited plan.