“This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.”
This Zesty Italian Veggie Pasta Salad is so easy to make and so delicious and healthy.
I make it when I’m invited to a Potluck or BBQ and everyone loves it.
This pasta salad can be made with any kind of leftover veggies, Italian meats, cheese . . . it’s perfect to use up what you have in your fridge.
It’s the perfect dish to bring to a party.
It’s light and fresh and seriously so easy to make. The greatest thing is that you can serve this side dish all year round. And it can also be served to your family as a complete meal. Who say’s pasta needs to be served warm? Not me!
I love how easy this salad is to make. You just boil some pasta, cut up some veggies, meat and cheese and dump the yummiest Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing all over it and you’re done!
So let’s get started making this delicious pasta recipe.
This makes a large bowlful. I absolutely love my large Tupperware Bowls with lids for this recipe. They are perfect for transporting food to parties.
Easy Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 pound cheddar or mozzarella
- 24 oz. Barilla Tri-Color Rotini pasta
- 1/2- 6 oz. package Hormel Pepperoni
- 1-16 oz. bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1- 6 oz. can large black olives
- Optional: diced tomatoes, diced red onion, peas, Parmesan cheese, etc.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Let cool completely.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Peel the cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise then each piece in half again. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Open the olive can and drain it. Cut the olives in half.
- Stack the pepperoni and cut into quarters.
- Mix the pasta, cucumber, olives, cheese, pepperoni, and Zesty Italian Dressing together in a large bowl, cover and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. Mix well again before serving. Enjoy!
What is your favorite pasta salad recipe?
Want more salad recipes? Check these out!