“This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.Some of these items were given to me to review. All opinions of these products are my own and honest.”
I have two teenage daughters that are really hard to buy for. They are so picky.
When we go shopping, I say something is cute and they just roll their eyes at me. I’ve learned that the things I wore in High School are the things they are wearing now. Ripped jeans, flower prints, scrunchies, velvet shirts and shoes, overalls, and body suits! What? Crazy.
So I went through our house and gathered all the things my daughters love.
Since they already bought these things and use them, I know they like them. So with any luck, the teenage girl you are shopping for will like them too!
So let’s get started with my list of Christmas Gift Ideas for Teenage Girls.
There are some gifts here you would wrap and place under the tree and some that would be perfect for a stocking.
1. Time Capsule Albums from Heidi Swapp. Girls really love to document everything. Just look at their social media profiles. These cute books are perfect for transferring some of these memories to real life. There are so many cute and fun scrapbooking products that Heidi Swapp offers. I’m sure you can find something that anyone would love.
2. Models Own Colour Chrome Eyeshadow Kit. This little kit comes with a primer that helps the eyeshadow stay on all day long. You mix the primer and the shadow together in the cute little tray that comes with it.
3. Osensia Ion Rush Paddle Brush. This isn’t your typical paddle hair brush. Osensia infuses ionic minerals into each and every bristle to promote healthy hair and natural shine for truly radiant strands. Don’t just brush away tangles, brush on brilliant hair. The ergonomic, soft grip handle fits comfortably in your hand, and the section pin tip gives you even more drying and styling versatility!
4. Watchitude Slap Watch. These are so fun and there are so many different colors and patterns to choose from. Who wouldn’t love this?
5. Perfume. My daughters can’t get enough of a variety of perfume and body sprays. Our favorite is Ed Hardy. Bath and Body Works has a million different ones to choose from and every one of them smells great.
6. John Frieda Hair Products. These are by far my favorite hair products. I use the 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray so that my straight hair can stay straight. My daughter with permed hair uses the Dream Curls Daily Styling Spray. They work wonders.
7. PUR Blue Agave Mask. What girl doesn’t like a little pampering? An Energy Complex of green tea, ginseng and Vitamin B helps stimulate the skin’s natural metabolism for the look of plumper, hydrated and refreshed skin. .
8. Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Cream. This foot cream is the best for smoothing out all those dry cracks on your heels. The perfect lotion to accentuate a pedicure. Any Burt’s Bees products are a good choice as gifts for girls.
9. Jason Dry Spray Deodorant. Most deodorants are bad for you. They contain harmful ingredients. That’s why this Jason Deodorant is the perfect gift for someone you love. It goes on dry with clinically tested 24-hour odor protection. Sprays using compressed air – no chemical propellants. Contains natural and/or organic ingredients. No animal testing. NO: Aluminum, Butane, Parabens, Phthalates or Artificial Fragrances.
10. Cnct intelliPLUG. This cute little plug is Alexa integrated so you can control anything that’s plugged into it. A lamp, TV, etc. It makes your home a smart home. It has an app that controls it, anytime, anywhere.
11. Origami Paper Packs. These amazing books are so much fun! Full of colorful paper or paper with prints so the origami looks just like what it was made to be. They come in book form for easy wrapping and gifting. If you have a creative teen to shop for, this is a great gift. Origami Animals & Fold and Fly.
12. Clearinse Nasal Cleansing System. I know this might sound a little gross, and not something that would be considered a gift, but for anyone who get’s sick all the time, or someone who has bad sinuses, this is a Godsend. The Clearinse was developed by a Pediatrician and has been clinically tested.
13. Quip Toothbrush. We have two of these in our home. I love mine! The toothbrush vibrates and pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when you should switch to the next section of your mouth. Bristles with just the right amount of vibrations and guiding pulses to help simplify better brushing. No excessive power or unnecessary modes, just what the dentist ordered for a wholesome two minute clean.
14. Buena Vida Bracelets. These handmade Link Stretch bracelets are so cute and super high quality! We love our Bracelet with antique silver Elephant head.
15. Portable Shopping Bag. I know it seems really simple, but these shopping bags are so handy to have in your backpack or purse. They are convenient for anytime you are stuck with carrying more things than you can handle.
16. EOS Lip Balm Sticks. The mint one is my favorite. These are like the little egg EOS versions but in a stick form. The perfect stocking stuffer!
17. Fuzzy Socks. Always a teen girls favorite. Now the style is to wear short boots with these poking out the top.
18. Cute Necklaces with Meaning. I love this Always Believe in Yourself necklace with the tiny bird. The quote says “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings.” Sweet huh? And my other daughter loves sign language so I had to get her the I Love You necklace.
19. Misfit Ray Fitness + Sleep Tracker. My daughter and I both have one of these. It’s a minimalist sports tracker. It delivers the fitness and sleep tracking you need to stay motivated, including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, activity tagging, and sleep duration and quality. It also never needs charging and is water-resistant to 50 meters, so it can be worn constantly. That means more data, better insights, and more powerful motivation. It connects to an app for all it’s tracking.
20. Bath Sets. Any little bath set like lotion, shower gel, bath beads, bath bombs and more. They are always a great choice for any teen girls stocking. We found these at Burlington Coat Factory from The Luxury Bathing Company.
21. Slouchy Beanie. Any slouchy beanie. Choose their favorite color. With or without a pom pom on the top. This is always a good choice for a gift.
22. Cute Snow Boots. Teen girls will not wear anything that isn’t cute or that doesn’t go well with their outfit. Even if it means freezing cold and wet feet. So make sure you buy them some cute ones that they will wear to school! Ha Ha!
23. Gum. My kids really love gum for school. This Mentos Pure Fresh gum is our favorite.
24. Fun personality socks. Funny socks are always a great gift. My girls love lounging around in them at home.
25. No Damage Hair Elastics. Anything like this for their hair makes great stocking stuffers.
26. Inspirational Calendars. These little inspirational calendars are life savers. Everyone knows how hard teen life is and any little inspiration can help.
27. If your teen likes to bake, these little cookie mixes from Sisters Gourmet are a perfect gift. Along with a cute spatula and bowl. How fun!
28. Nail Polish Holder. I know there are a million nail polishes in your house, so why not display all those colors in this cool Nail Holder?
29. O.P.I. Infinite Shine Nail Polish. This is the only polish that stays on my nails.
30. Make-up Brushes. If your daughters are anything like mine, they need new make up brushes. We love these rose gold colored synthetic make up brushes. They have the perfect variety.
31. Make-up Brush Cleaning Mat. If your daughters have nice brushes already, these cleaning mats will keep them nice and fresh.
32. Shower Bluetooth Speaker. My daughter loves to listen to music all the time. That includes in the shower too! This waterproof speaker is the perfect gift for her. Especially since it’s only $24!
33. Leather Refillable Journal/ Notebook. No lined feature, you can draw mind maps, sketch ideas or write notes freely on the page. These are perfect for anyone who likes to write or draw. Loose leaf makes it easy to remove and add more paper.
34. PopSolo Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone. Your daughter can sing their favorite songs because this works with any Karaoke app. It has built in HD stereo speakers, and up to 5 hours battery life.
35. Gel Pens are always a great gift idea for a teenage girl. Here is our favorite brand with a set of 60! Perfect to go along with a beautiful journal.
There you have it! 35 Awesome ideas for gifts for teenage girls. I hope you found something here that will be the perfect gift this Christmas.
UPDATE: Now that I’ve finished all 35 I though of a few more great gift ideas.
2. Homemade Soap from Harper and Co. Soaps. All natural and completely good for your skin.
3. SURYA Brasil Vegan Moisturizing Lip Balms, Exotic Animals Nail Polish and Vegan Tinted Lip Balms. All of their products are 100% natural and handcrafted. Cruelty-free, vegan and organic.
I already used an Oral-B electric brush before I bought this for my 5-year-old son. His dentist said he needed to brush a little better, so I decided to give this a try (in lieu of more heated toothbrushing “discussions” at bedtime). He was thrilled with this toothbrush! He loves Disney’s Cars, so this was an easy way to get him to brush his teeth more thoroughly. We use the Magic Timer app, and he loves to see what stickers he will earn that day. We’ve noticed an obvious improvement in his willingness to brush for the full 2 minutes (and more sometimes!), and the toothbrush pauses to let him know when to switch to a new section of his mouth. If you have a reluctant brusher, this might be for you!