I know, I know. Back to school is not something you want to be thinking about right now. But I’ll tell you, when you start preparing early it’s not as hard on your wallet.
Well today I’ve teamed up with my favorite bloggers again to bring you an amazing printable pack.
This time it’s for Back to School. These brilliant and amazing women have put together a resource that will make your life easier when September rolls in.
Here are the bloggers I am teaming up with this time around. If you don’t follow any of them yet, be sure to do that. They are all a wealth of knowledge for moms just like you. Clickable links to all their blogs are just below.
Katelyn from What’s Up Fagans
Lara from Overstuffed
Katie from Clarks Condensed
Hilary from Pulling Curls
Annette from Tips from a Typical Mom
Jen from Your Everyday Family
Kristina from Mother’s Niche
This is what you’ll get as part of this 40 Page Back to School Printable Pack. Yes, you heard that right, 40 pages!
To receive your printable pack all you need to do is sign up for our newsletters and you’ll be emailed a PDF of all of the printables.
1. After School Checklist. The one in the pack is completed for you, but if you’d like to print a blank one for you to fill out CLICK HERE. You just frame this check list and your child will be able to use a dry erase marker to check off everything after school.
2. Back to School Treasure Map. This is a fun one to get the kids excited about school.
3. Back to School Video Interview. I love this idea so much. This printable is packed full of smart questions to ask your kids while you are interviewing them. What a keepsake!
4. Build a Healthy Lunch Printable. Need something to help you make more healthy lunches for your kids? This printable helps you do just that.
5. My First/ Last Day of School Signs. I love using these for my kids each year to see how much they’ve grown.
6. Lunch Box Notes. Every child loves a note from mom in their lunch box. These leave space to make them personal.
7. Emergency Contact Form. So smart! Perfect for your child’s backpack or to hand to a teacher on the first day of school.
8. Daily School Schedules. When you have kids at multiple schools it’s hard to keep track of when their breaks are. This printable helps you do that.
To download your printable pack just enter your email below. You will be subscribed to each of our email lists. We will send you helpful parenting tips, family friendly recipes, travel tips, and so much more!