It’s November 1st and that means I’m starting to think about Christmas! YAY! It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! I love all the sweet recipes and hot drinks.
Today I’ve compiled 14 of my most favorite Christmas Recipes from the blog. These are the recipes I make for all the Holiday Parties I attend. Most of them are quick and easy, perfect for busy mommies.
1. Grinch Waffles: Well, in Whoville they say – that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day.
2. Hot Mint Malt. Made in the crockpot with only three ingredients! Super easy and the hit of the party!
3. Cherry Cordial Pancakes with Chocolate Ganache. The perfect breakfast or dessert for Christmas.
4. Candy Cake Cream Cheese Mints. These are so easy and delicious. A perfect neighbor gift.
5. Christmas Candy Sleighs. Not really a recipe, but such a fun way to deliver a treat to your neighbors.
6. Oreo Snowballs. These are made in the food processor and come together in a snap! Roll them in coconut and you’re all set with these cute little snowballs.
7. Royal Icing without egg whites or meringue powder. Perfect for decorating those Christmas Cookies.
8. Symphony Bar Fudge. Yep, that’s right, made from those amazingly delicious Symphony Almond Toffee bars. Mmmmmm!
9. Candy Cane Heart Ornaments. These are so cute and you can make them as a sucker or an ornament.
10. Egg Nog Cupcakes. These cupcakes are semi-homemade with a cake mix, egg nog in the mix and egg nog in the frosting. Delicious!
11. Caramel Apple Spice. A copy cat version of the Starbucks recipe with homemade caramel sauce.
Now on to a few fun recipes, not necessarily to eat, but for an activity with the kids.
12. Homemade Snow Playdough. This is an easy and fun recipe to make a great activity for the kids.
13. Better than salt dough clay. Perfect for any keepsake ornaments you want to make.
14. Gum Drop Kid Made Ornaments. Holiday Gum Drops and toothpicks makes for a really fun, long lasting activity.
How about that? Super yummy huh? I can’t wait until Christmas gets a little closer so I can make all of these delicious recipes.